We are supplying high quality thermocouple sensors for temperature measurement ranging from -272°C to 1600°C with strong experience & technological skills.
Equipped with modern latest production equipment & testing systems we do not only assemble sensors, but also provide temperature measurement solutions.
Our range of high-tech industrial thermocouples is found in a variety of industries:
- Steel Industry
- Molten Aluminum/Zinc
Thermocouples are widely used in science and industry; applications include temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes.
Thermocouples are also used in homes, offices and businesses as the temperature sensors in thermostats, and also as flame sensors in safety devices for gas-powered major appliances.
Thermocouples, e.g. for coke oven, not only ensures precise temperature control but also provides long life of the oven. The rigorous protection tube made from ceramics can withstand extreme temperature conditions.
Iron ore fines, fluxes and coke breeze are agglomerated into larger porous lumps, which is suitable for use in the Blast Furnace. Careful monitoring of temperature within the sinter plant is important.
With many years of experience in thermocouples we provide not only the products but also service and installation.
- Types of Thermocouples
- Nickel alloy thermocouples (Types E, J, K, M, N, T)
- Platinum/Rhodium alloy thermocouples (Types B, R, S)
- Tungsten/Rhenium alloy thermocouples (Types C, D, G)
- Chromel – gold/iron alloy thermocouples
- Type P (noble metal alloy)
- Platinum/Molybdenum alloy thermocouples
- Iridium/rhodium alloy thermocouples
- Pure noble metal thermocouples Au–Pt, Pt–Pd