OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY offers HARTING’s fast, reliable RJ45 Ethernet Cable for Harsh Industrial Environments.
Complex, growing international markets are demanding more specific industrial Ethernet cable solutions.
As a customer, you profit from HARTING’s broad standard portfolio. We also offer customized variants in addition to our standardized lengths and solutions.
For your individual applications, we work together with you to find the best solution that meets your customized RJ45 Ethernet cable requirements.
The HARTING RJ45 Ethernet cable system supports all transmission speeds from Ethernet to IEEE802.3 that are commonly used today.
These include Fast Ethernet 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gbit/s Ethernet for future applications. Our system cables also feature Power over Ethernet (PoE: up to 15.4 W according to IEEE802.3af and bus 25.5 W according to IEEE802.3at) in order to simultaneously supply devices with power.
Our HARTING RJ45 Ethernet system cables are designed, tested and additionally certified for industrial and industry-related applications. The key factors here are IPx protection, plug-in reliability, robustness, vibration resistance and EMC safety.
- Robust industrial design
- 360° shielding provides optimal EMC protection
- IP20 protection
- Transmits up to 10 Gbit/s, 500 MHz according to ISO/IEC 11 801
- Suitable for profile-specific cabling: such as Profinet, Sercos III, etc.
- Available with different sheathing materials: including FRNC, PVC, PUR, etc.
- Wide range of colors for FRNC
- Color coding is optionally available