Analogue RF over Fiber Chassis
Our chassis providing 20 slots for various optical modules including CWDM, DWDM and EDFA Amplifier. Analog RF over Fiber solutions convert analog RF signals like L-Band, UHF, VHF, etc. into optical which are then transmitted over optical fibers and converted back to RF at various frequency bands through hot-plugable optical modules. With the integrated controller all functionalities are accessible through an intuitive Web interface or via SNMP protocol.
The RF over Fiber Chassis can be configured for 1+1 redundancy or N+1 redundancy operation. Configuration versatility and high module density (up to 40 RF over Fiber channels in a single chassis) provide the most flexible and powerful long haul transmission solution for analogue RF signals.
- Space and cost saving solution with the highest port density on the market in 3 HU or respectively 4 HU
- Single chassis for all RF over Fiber modules incl. hybrid CWDM, DWDM, EDFA, optical splitters and optical switches
- High Availability Solution: System reliability via 1+1 redundancy or N+1 redundancy
- Permanent signal monitoring and signal level recording
- Intuitive and comprehensive system operation through Web interface
- Comprehensive SNMP-MIB for seamless integration into Network Management Systems