FCA – IEC 60331 Harsh Environment
Fiberoptic cable assembly/patchcord IEC-60331 (fire resistant) for Oil&Gas applications
FCA IEC 60331 is a fire resistant (90min at 950 degrees Celsius) fiber optic cable assembly with connectors on one or both ends.
We provide fire resistant cable type with corrugated steel armouring and even without corrugated steel armouring.
All FCA IEC 60331 are manufactured with a cable dividers, designed and manufactured by OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY. Thus no fiber splicing with the assembly.
For harsh environment and Oil&Gas applications:
- From 2 to 144 fibers (SM, MM)
- Rugged divider with thread for easy installation
- Broad temperature range in operation
- Explosion proof cable glands
- All connector available
- Steel armoured and non steel armoured cable types
- IP 67 protection level
- IEC 60331 fire resistant
- For use in harsh environment
For product data sheets please also click here:
FCA Cable Assembly Data Sheet