OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY provides project management, installation and service for Passenger Information Display (PID) solutions for airports and Railway stations.
Our supplier GDS (Global Display Solutions) is a global player in transportation FIDs-PIDs-GIDs applications, delivering an unparalleled range of smart screens, from 32″ to 80″ displays at turnkey solution including PSUs and its Digital Controller.
The DBRAIN series does not just feature a standard OPS-like drawer (Open Pluggable Specification) that integrates only the PC. The ‘G+OPS unit’ actually contains all the components, such as the controller, RAM, power supply, main boards, cables, sensors, etc.
The ‘G+OPS unit’ allows the quickest MTTR ever and, due to its modular design, you won’t need to change the entire display to update your network. You just swap the DRAWER.
- The smart displays containing G+OPS, sized 23″, 32″, 42″, 46″, 55″ and 75″
- The Optical Bonding treatment increases contrast ratio, delivering an unparalleled readability even in the brightest environment.
- Immunization of displays from condensation and dust inside the front glass & panel as well as preventing general overheating, extending the display life.
- Local service on site including installation, periodic maintenance, cleaning etc.
- The continuous updating of the PC, through the interchangeable ‘G+OPS’, makes your network always current and high performing.
The most recent reference is the PID system of EXPOLink 2020.
OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY took over the installation of steel frame infrastructure and of the screens.
In addition we have manufactured and installed all fiber optic cable assemblies and all power cable assemblies using HARTING connectors.
The video server cabinets were also commissioned by OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY including its PSUs.