Multi-Channel Temperature Measurement
OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY is supplying high quality thermocouple and Pt sensors for temperature measurement covering the entire temperature range.
Our focus is on multi-channel temperature measurement solutions which can be integrated into IP networks or are connected to M2M interfaces via cellular networks.
We have a number of selected manufacturers which are providing us with standard temperature measurement equipment. However they are also chosen by us because they are able and willing to provide customized solutions.
Typical features of our temperature measurement tools:
- 2 to over 100 analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements
- Analog port can be set to work with thermistors, thermocouples, 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD temperature sensors
- Support of 4mA to 20 mA constant current measurement
- Selectable measurement frequencies
- Data exchange via SD memory cards
- Internal memory for data storage up to 12 months
- Ethernet – RJ45 and WiFi connectivity
- Alarm outputs
- Graphical User Interface
- Data analysis software