OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY offers RF Filters/Combiners which are able to filter or pass RF bands and split RF energy of an input signal into a number of equal output signals and combines different input signals into its output ports. All our RF Filters/ Combiners have a 50Ω impedance and are environment rated at IP66.
Our RF Filters/ Combiners can be provided as either passive devices ore as tuneable active devices:
- Low Loss, max 0.5dB typical for Tx and Rx for both Operators
- Narrow Guard Band
- Fully Passive
- Excellent Isolation and PIM
- 19” rack or wall mount
- Combines both Tx and Rx. So suits where operator has Tx/Rx on both BTS ports 3 and 6 port options
- Enables new technology, 5G, LTE or UMTS, to co-exist in same spectrum as original technology
- Filter combiner, with Very Low Insertion Loss
- Fully Duplexed Ports (Tx/Rx), allows 5G/LTE/GSM to share same feeder
- Narrow Guardband
- High Power RF
- Tunable Bandwidth with remote tuning via IP
- Provides Future Proof growth for new technology in the spectrum
Active tuneable Filters/Combiners enable 5G or LTE to co-exist in same spectrum as original technology (GSM or UMTS). Filter/Combiner offer very low insertion loss, fully duplexed ports (Tx/Rx) and allow LTE/GSM to share same feeder. A narrow guardband, high RF power are key features together with a tuneable bandwidth for remote tuning via IP connection.
Active tuneable Filter/Combiner provide future proof growth for new technologies being added to the spectrum.