OptoPatch is a fiber otic patch panel which requires only 265mm depth within a standard 19″ cabinet.
OptoPatch is also a splice panel as bundle fiber optic cables as well as outdoor fiber optic cables can be spliced to pigtails within OptoPatch Panel.
OptoPatch Panel has a sliding and hinged pullout drawer with automatic stopping. This allows easy splicing of pigtails and mounting of incoming/outgoing cables.
In addition OptoPatch Panel provides a storage area right under its splice cassettes.
- Telescopic drawer with 35 degree hinge
- For 48 ports LC or 24 ports SC
- Fitting to ETSI-cabinet and to 19″ cabinets
- Individual configuration with straight or 45 degree angles adaptors
- E-2000, SC, LC connectors, pigtails and adaptors
- Spare fiber storage within OptoPatch panel
- Save management of pigtails – ready to splice
- Cable entry from back or side including strain relief for tubes and cables
- Front plate available in many different configurations
- All fiber optic ports are numbered on front plate
- Individual designs/configurations of front plate are welcome