– We design and build your antennas –
We are simulating, designing and manufacturing RF antennas like Ground Plane, Yagi, Clover Leaf, Circular and Dipole antennas for any kind of application and frequency from 100MHz to 10 GHz including microwave antennas. We are using complex software like ANSYS for simulation and 3D prototyping. As antennas are mounted on surfaces on objects like trains, trucks, busses etc. we take into account their influence for near field and far field radiation pattern simulation. Also, we provide design for antennas radomes which can be produced by OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY LLC.
– We test your antennas –
With our network analyzers and special antenna test equipment your antennas can be tested about their general functions, also to detect malfunction. In addition, we also offer a comprehensive antenna testing service which will be tailored for your needs. These measurements according to ISO 17025 standard are carried out in certified and accredited anechoic chambers operated by our partners in Germany. The following services are provided:
- Anechoic chamber for antenna radiation pattern measurements, for frequencies from 800 MHz – 75 GHz
- High-precision X-Y-Z positioning,
- Ultra Wide Band with up to 2 Tx and 4 Rx channels
- MIMO-Channel Sounder
- For planar, circular and cylindrical antenna arrays
- Planar high-precision positioner for mobile applications acc. to ISEL 232110-1125
- Measurement of radomes and similar structures
- Measurement of Radar Cross-Section of materials
– We manufacture antenna radomes –
We analyze your requirements and propose a migration plan as modern infrastructures require less upkeep, are easier in maintenance, and configurations are standardized using web interfaces. Intelligent components come along with integrated self-diagnosis feature and standard network monitoring integration.
– We design and build your Mast Solutions –
We are calculating, designing and manufacturing masts, poles, brackets etc. for permanent and mobile applications to fit to your needs.
Our current models range from 3m to 30m.
If you cannot find an antenna suitable to your application, please contact us to discuss your specific requirement.