Connectors - Adaptors
OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY offers ATEX Coaxial Connectors and Adaptors which are explosion proof products and compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and Compliant to IEC 61643-21 for use in potentially explosive atmospheres or hazardous locations and are in accordance with IEC/EN 60079 series of explosive atmosphere standards.
Certification in accordance with standards other than ATEX and IEC Ex are available on request. These devices serve the specific needs off radio equipment and wireless infrastructure in potentially explosive environment in various industries, including Oil & Gas, On/Offshore Facilities, Mining and Chemical Industry.
Ex-proof connectors and adaptors are approved for use in potentially explosive atmosphere or hazardous locations and areas of Zone 2 (gas) and Zone 21 (dust) and provide a reliable solution for coaxial cabling and interconnection with Ex-d enclosures.
These products are used whenever RF connectivity is needed from an Ex certified enclosure to device like an antenna. Different types of cable connectors in combination with the appropriate cable allow maximum flexibility in routing cables at highest possible performance and lowest possible losses.
ATEX/IEC Marking and Certification:
- II 2G Ex db eb IIC T6…T5 Gb acc. EN 60079-1, EN 60079-7
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C…T100°C Db acc. EN 60079-31
- EU-Type Examination Certificate: SEV 15 ATEX 0189 X
- IECEx Certificate of Conformity: IECEx SEV 16.0009X
- EU Declaration of Conformity (DoC)
- Ingress protection: IP67 with closed RF interface by means of an appropriate connector or protective blanking cap
- Temperature Range: up to +75 °C for T6/T85°C or +80 °C for T5/T100°C
- Thread size and style: M18x1.5
- Suitable RF power: acc. EN 60079-0 for remote powering (DC/AC)
- VSWR: 1:1.92
- Return loss: max. 10 dB
|N(f) to SMA(f)||M18x1.5|
|N(f) to SMA(f)||NPT 3/8 inch|
|TNC(f) to SMA(f)||M18x1.5|
|TNC(f) to SMA(f)||NPT 3/8 inch|